Seniors (Age 60+)
Children (4-12 years)
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wheelchair Access On Request*
- Free Lanyards
- Helicopter Ride
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner
- Airport Drop-Off
- Next Day Pick Up
Niagara Falls Tour From Mississauga
Best Niagara Falls View Guaranteed!
Take the Mississauga to Niagara Falls Day Tour to see the World’s Most Famous Waterfall
Niagara Falls is a magical place with lots to see and even more to do. Embark on a day-long adventure with us where you will see the magnificent Niagara Falls, iconic landmarks, many attractions, historic sites, visit a winery, and of course, do some shopping and souvenir hunting!
After pickup from Mississauga, enjoy the 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, Ontario. After viewing the Falls, you will board the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (formerly Maid of the Mist) – the boat ride in Niagara Gorge where you can see the breathtaking beauty and feel the power of Niagara Falls.
Have lunch with Niagara Falls in the backdrop at Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant (optional add-on).
After lunch, it is on to the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, which has many historic buildings and a rich history.
Niagara-on-the-Lake is also famous for its vineyards and wineries. Our tour takes you to a winery where you can learn how wine is made and taste some wine and Canada’s famed icewines.
1. Pickup for Day Tour
Pickup will be from your designated Mississauga hotel or nearby pickup location. The drive to Niagara Falls, Ontario, will take about 1.5 hours.
2. Arrive at the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
Your day tour begins at the Niagara Falls. Spend some at the Falls, admiring its beauty and immense power. Stand at the brink of Horseshoe Falls and feel the roar of the flowing water.
3. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Seasonal)
This exhilarating boat ride on the Niagara River to the base of Niagara Falls is absolutely FREE for Tour to Niagara Tours passengers (included in tour price). No waiting in line for tickets, you can directly go to the boarding area. When the Hornblower Boat Ride is not available, you will visit the observation deck of the 160-metre tall Skylon Tower for a view of Niagara Falls and surrounding areas.
4. Explore Niagara Falls
You will have an hour’s time to explore the area surrounding Niagara Falls on your own. You can visit Clifton Hill, Falls Avenue, parks, etc. You will be given free lanyards with our contact information, so do not worry about getting lost! Tourists with young children like this feature of the tour.
5. Full Canadian Buffet Lunch at Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (Optional Add-On)
Enjoy a full Canadian buffet lunch made from the freshest of ingredients at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant – the penthouse level restaurant of Sheraton on the Falls that overlooks Niagara Falls. Do not forget to take photos!
6. Scenic Drive on Niagara Parkway
The Niagara Parkway runs along the Niagara River from Fort Erie to Niagara-on-the-Lake. You can view the city, countryside, wooded areas, the river, gorge and waterfalls as you drive on the parkway. The drive is scenic and the views are majestic. Winston Churchill called it “the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world.” Experience what he remarked with the scenic drive.
7. Niagara Whirlpool and Rapids
Witness the whitewater rapids rush downstream to form a huge whirlpool where the river had eroded away a buried gorge. Watch the water spin in a counter clockwise direction. The Niagara Whirlpool at its greatest depth is 125 feet. The class 5 whitewater rapids and the Niagara Whirlpool form a very dangerous zone in the Niagara River.
8. Floral Clock
This timepiece’s 40-foot clock face is made up of carpet bedding plants arranged in a beautiful pattern. This working clock is one of the biggest in the world. It is also one of the most photographed sights in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
9. Stopover at Queenston Heights
Queenston Heights is an area on the Niagara Escarpment where the Battle of Queenston Heights was fought during the War of 1812. The battleground has been transformed into Queenston Heights Park and has been designated a National Historic Site of Canada. It also has the beautiful Brock Monument, a tribute to Sir Isaac Brock who died in battle. Your guide will narrate a little bit of Canada’s history here.
10. Smallest Chapel in the World
The Living Water Wayside Chapel on Niagara Parkway is featured in the Guinness Book of World Records as the smallest chapel in the world. This stop is not covered by most tour operators. Great photo opportunity!
11. Explore Niagara-on-the-Lake
The tour bus will stop for 60-75 minutes in Niagara-on-the-Lake. You will have plenty of time to take a stroll to admire this well preserved 19th century town and explore its quaint shops, boutiques, vintner shops, and brew pubs. There is a chocolate factory too!
12. Winery Tour
Learn how wine and icewines are made at a local winery. You will be taken on a tour of the facility and later on it is time for some wine tasting. You can buy Niagara wines and icewines here!
13. Dropoff in Mississauga
After the winery tour, it is time to head back to Mississauga. You will be exhausted by the end of the tour that takes you to see many attractions and leaves you with memories that are going to last a lifetime.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To change/cancel Niagara Falls Day/Evening/Private Tour dates please call or email us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If a Day or Evening Tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
We pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Toronto, Airport area hotels and Mississauga Hotels*
You will be requested to enter the pickup location in the last step of online booking. Your pick up time will be mentioned in the booking confirmation.
- You are responsible for arriving on time to your Niagara Falls Bus Tour. The pickup vehicle will usually wait for a few minutes; however, if you arrive late and miss the tour, NO REFUND will be provided. Tour to Niagara will specify your pickup time and location through email.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Rescheduling your tour to another date is free of charge.
- To switch your tour from day tour to evening tour, custom tour or vice versa, you will have to pay the difference in the tour fee. There are no additional processing fees. If you are switching to a less expensive tour, Tour to Niagara will refund the difference to your credit card.
- In the rare event of a bus/vehicle breakdown all efforts will be made to continue the tour (another vehicle or vehicles may be sent to pick you up.) NO REFUND will be provided for any time lost on the tour or change in passenger vehicle. If the tour is cancelled due to bus/vehicle breakdown Tour to Niagara Tours will provide a full refund.