- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Clean vehicle
- Safety Trained driver
- Helicopter Ride
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner
- Airport Drop-Off or pick up on day of tour
Urban Adventures Tour to Niagara Falls private tour is designed for those looking for a private experience to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
This private tour is perfect for:
- Leave when you want
- See only what you want to see. ( Your tour guide will give suggestions)
- Have Limited time
- Those who want to experience the best of Niagara falls in a luxury and intimate group setting.
- Perfect for families, couples, corporate clients
Your personal driver and the 6-passenger tour vehicle will be at your disposal for up to 7 hours.
The possibilities are endless. Your guide will be with you all day to make sure you get the best of Niagara Falls.
To make your day more seamless, Urban Adventures Tour to Niagara Tours can help you get the most of your day it these add-ons . The most popular being the Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour, Hornblower Boat Cruise tickets, and lunch at the Fallsview Dinning Room
Please note: You are responsible for your meals (unless purchased as an Add-On) and entrance fees to any attractions visited (unless purchased as an Add-On).
The tour schedule below is an example of the places you could visit on a 7-hour tour of Niagara Falls, Ontario.
With your private tour to Niagara Falls, your pickup time and attractions to visit are left up to you!
1. Pick up from your location
Your driver for your private 7 hour tour will pick you up from your Greater Toronto Area hotel, Air BnB, Home or office.
3. Hornblower Niagara Cruise ( add-on)
Board the Hornblower boat (optional add-on) and get a feel for the mist!
Note: Boat is seasonal. When the oat is not in operation we will substitute for the Journey Behind the Falls.
4. Explore Niagara Falls
Take a troll alongside the falls, Try the Zipline, or even Journey Behind the falls!
5. Optional Lunch at Fallsview Restaurant
Enjoy great views of Niagara Falls and great culinary cuisine offered by the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
6. Whirlpool Rapids
Downstream from Niagara Falls are the Whirlpool Rapids. A ninety degree bend in the Niagara River causes these rapids to turn and form a whirlpool. The level 6 rapids make this the most dangerous in the world!
7. Scenic Drive along the Niagara Parkway
The Niagara Parkway was referred to as “the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world” by Winston Churchill. See it for yourself!
8. Queenston Heights
Queenston Heights Park was the site of a battle during the War of 1812 and boarders Canada and the U. S. A . Your guide will leave you in awe with stories of the battle at Queenston heights between the Americans and the British. This is also where we will view Brock’s Monument, built in memory of Sir Isaac Brock.
9. Worlds Smallest Chapel
Living Water Wayside Chapel, it really is the smallest chapel in the world!
The quaint town with preserved Victorian-era architecture, flower-lined streets, boutiques and antique shops is a perfect addition to the day. You will have time to explore the town with its various boutiques, family owned ice cream stores. Get to meet the local jam and wine makers. You can even walk to Lake Ontario for great views, including Fort Niagara and Toronto’s skyline.
** If you didn’t eat lunch in Niagara Falls, try some local cuisine found in town.
11. Winery Tasting & Optional Tour
The Niagara region has many award-winning wineries. Most of them are still family owned and operated. With your wine coinsure learn about the wine making process and taste white and red wines, grape juice and Canada’s famous icewines. Take home the perfect souvenir for friends and family.
You will be dropped off back at your hotel or dropoff location with memories that will last a lifetime.
Cancellation & Refund Policy & Other
To change or cancel Niagara Falls Private Tour dates please do so in writing by emailing us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they inform us at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If your private tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
- Please ensure you arrive for your tour on time. The tour starts from the specified time as indicated to us by your booking time.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Privat tour dates can be changed free of charge within 24 hours, thereafter will be a $100 fee.
- Any additional time will be billed starting from $125 per hour plus tax.
- Please treat the vehicle with respect, and maintain cleanliness. No eating or smoking will be permitted in the vehicle. Soiling the vehicles will result in a cleaning fee starting at $200
- If you are travelling with children, ensure they are in a adequate child seat. If you are not travelling with the seat, we can provide this to you at $50 per seat.
- Wifi is available at an additional charge of $70+