Seniors (Age 60+)
Children (4-12 years)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting At A Local Winery
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Tour
- Tour Guide
- Unlimited Free Bottled Water
- Wheelchair Access On Request*
- Free Lanyards
- Helicopter Ride (Add On)
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner (Add On)
- Airport Drop-Off (Add On)
- Next Day Pick Up (Add On)
- Hornblower Cruise (seasonal)
Niagara Falls Evening Tour From Oakville
Witness The Spectacular Light Show
Enjoy the sight of Niagara Falls illuminated by dazzling coloured lights every evening. Tour available only on Fridays and Sundays!
Every Evening, beginning at dusk, Niagara Falls is awash in a rainbow of colours. This light show is available until midnight (in the winter months) to 2AM (in the summer/fall months).
On many evenings in the Summer/Falls months and on certain holiday, you can enjoy a vivid fireworks display over the Falls.
The tour includes a tour guide who will narrate the history and anecdotes behind some of the iconic landmarks you will see or visit. The guide will entertain you with stories throughout the tour, making it very interesting and educational.
Our Oakville to Niagara Falls Evening Tour will give you a chance to experience Niagara Falls from very close quarters with the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. This thrilling ride on the Niagara River to the base of the Falls is the best attraction and it is FREE for you with our tour.
You will have time to explore Niagara Falls and also visit Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely town located at the point where the Niagara River empties into Lake Ontario.
A visit to Niagara Falls, Canada, is incomplete without a visit to a winery and so we will take you to an award-winning winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Go behind the scenes to see how grapes are grown, harvested and processed to produce award winning wines.
The tour bus will also stop at some of the attractions along Niagara Parkway like Niagara Whirlpool, Floral Clock and Queenston Heights Park.
After the tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake, you will be back in Niagara Falls, Canada, for dinner at a place of your choice or at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet Restaurant if you have purchased this tour add-on. Enjoy tasty food while admiring the view of the illuminated Falls.
In the summer and fall, there is a fireworks display on some nights at 10:00 p.m. over Niagara Falls (please call ahead to know fireworks schedule). After the fireworks, the tour bus heads back to Oakville to drop you off at your destination.
1. Pickup – Oakville to Niagara Falls Evening Tour
Free pickup from your hotel or nearby pickup location, details of which will be emailed to you. The drive to Niagara Falls takes roughly 90 minutes.
2. Whirlpool Rapids
Your first stop will be at another natural wonder on the Niagara River – the Niagara Whirlpool and whitewater rapids. Your tour guide will explain how the whirlpool was formed years ago by erosion when silt and rocks were washed away. Rapid water flow of the class 5 whitewater rapids results in turbulent spinning of the whirlpool.
3. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (seasonal)
No waiting in line for this thrilling ride when you tour with us. Hornblower Niagara Boat Cruise is a seasonal attraction (May-October) that takes you close to the American Falls and into the choppy waters of Horseshoe Falls. Make sure you bring a waterproof camera for some real close-up shots of the waterfalls. If the Hornblower Boat Ride is not available, you will enjoy panoramic views of Niagara Falls and surrounding area from the Skylon Tower.
4. Winery Tour
The Niagara region is dotted by many vineyards and wineries, and any Niagara Falls tour is incomplete without a winery tour. Tour to Niagara Tours takes you to an award-winning Niagara winery for a tour and a wine tasting session. Learn how Canada’s famous icewine is prepared. You can purchase bottles of wine here as a memento of your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario.
5. Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake
If you visit in the summer, you will find the streets lined with flowering plants and houses with gardens in full bloom. The town has preserved architecture dating back to the 1800s, quaint shops, wine shops and brew pubs. There are even horse-drawn carriages, which are mainly used by tourists. There will also be a stop to view the smallest chapel in the world on Niagara Parkway.
6. Stopover at Queenston Heights
Nestled high on the Niagara Escarpment, Queenston Heights Park combines history and nature in one picturesque location. The park marks the site of the Battle of Queenston Heights during the War of 1812, and also contains the Brock Monument.
7. Floral Clock
This 40-foot diameter functioning clock along Niagara Parkway has a clock face made up of thousands of carpet bedding plants laid out in intricate designs. This is a popular tourist stop in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
8. Buffet Dinner at Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (Optional Add-On)
Those of you who have purchased the dinner buffet add-on will dine at the Fallsview Buffet Restaurant of Sheraton on the Falls, which overlooks Niagara Falls. Enjoy the view of the illuminated Falls and the dinner!
9. Fireworks Display (seasonal)
At 10:00 p.m. in the summer and fall months (contact Tour to Niagara Tours to know fireworks schedule), fireworks light up the night sky over Niagara Falls. The dazzling display over the illuminated Falls is a wonderful sight. It also brings to an end the tour.
10. Evening Tour Dropoff
The tour ends back where it started. You will have a camera full of memories that will last forever – the end to a perfect evening!
We pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Toronto, Airport area hotels and Mississauga Hotels*
You will be requested to enter the pickup location in the last step of online booking. Your pick up time will be mentioned in the booking confirmation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To change/cancel Niagara Falls Day/Evening/Private Tour dates please call or email us.
Customers will receive a FULL REFUND if they call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel.
If a Day or Evening Tour is cancelled less than 24 hours ahead NO REFUND will be provided.
- You are responsible for arriving on time to your Niagara Falls Bus Tour. The pickup vehicle will usually wait for a few minutes; however, if you arrive late and miss the tour, NO REFUND will be provided. Tour to Niagara will specify your pickup time and location through email.
- If, for any reason your tour is cancelled (due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances), you will be notified as soon as possible and receive a FULL REFUND to your credit card or any other method of payment as applicable.
- Rescheduling your tour to another date is free of charge.
- To switch your tour from day tour to evening tour, custom tour or vice versa, you will have to pay the difference in the tour fee. There are no additional processing fees. If you are switching to a less expensive tour, Tour to Niagara will refund the difference to your credit card.
- In the rare event of a bus/vehicle breakdown all efforts will be made to continue the tour (another vehicle or vehicles may be sent to pick you up.) NO REFUND will be provided for any time lost on the tour or change in passenger vehicle. If the tour is cancelled due to bus/vehicle breakdown Tour to Niagara Tours will provide a full refund.